能够分享一个小孩的成长,是人生一大福气。近年西方有越来越多艺人和名人公开领养孩子的心得,分享为人父母的喜悦。


However motherhood comes to you, it's a miracle.


-Valerie Harper(美国女演员)


无论母职是如何落到你的手中,能为人母都是生命的奇迹。


Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.


-Oprah Winfrey(美国名主持人)


一个人到底是不是一位母亲,生理因素的定义排得最低。


I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two.


-Bob Constantine(英国前新闻主播)


我有四个孩子,其中两个是领养的。我已经忘了是哪两个了。


There are no unwanted children, just unfound families.


-The National Adoption Center(美国全国领养中心)


世上没有没人要的孩子,只有还未组成的家庭。


Adoptive Mom? I am a Mom. I need no other label or prefix.


-Joanne Greco(上网众筹领养小孩的美国妇女)


养母?我就是一位母亲,无须在我的身份前加诸标签。


I think adoption is a blessing all around when it's done right.


-Hugh Jackman(澳大利亚男星)


领养处理得好,对孩子对家人都是福分。


My birth mother brought me into this world, but it was my adoptive parents who gave me life. -Christina Romo, author of the blog "Diary of a Not-so-angry Asian Adoptee"(《一名不那么愤世嫉俗的亚洲养女的日记》博客作者)


生母把我带到这个世界,但给予我生命的却是我的养父母。


People ask me, "What about gay adoptions? Interracial? Single Parent?" I say, "Hey fine, as long as it works for the child and the family is responsible." My big stand is this: Every child deserves a home and love. Period.


-Dave Thomas, founder of the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption(“戴夫汤姆斯领养基金会”创办人)


有人问我怎么看同性恋、异族夫妻和单亲家庭领养小孩。我的回答是:“只要领养的家庭尽责,有益孩子的成长,那就没有问题了。”我所坚持的立场是:每一个小孩都应该被爱和有一个家。就这么简单。


Somehow destiny comes into play. These children end up with you and you end up with them. It's something quite magical.


-Nicole Kidman(澳大利亚女星)


认养是一种缘分。孩子与父母的两条路融汇成一条平行的路,那是极为奇妙的过程。