Almond Flakes Cookies
50g cake margarine
100g castor sugar
2 egg yolk
340g plain flour
80g almond flakes
20g milk powder
50g almond flakes
1.Preheat oven to 175°C.
2.Mix cake margarine, butter and castor sugar until creamy. Add in egg yolk and mix well.
3. Fold in plain flour, almond flakes and milk powder to form a dough.
4. Put dough in between 2 pieces of plastic sheet. Roll out dough into9mm thick.
5. Remove plastic sheets and cut with cookie cutter. Space apart the cookies on a baking tray. Decorate with almond flakes.
6. Bake for 20mins until golden brown.
7. Leave to cool. Store in airtight container.